Need Assistant Now
Sorry for the obnoxious personal nature of this... I desperately need to hire an assistant and I thought I'd try posting it here first. Some terms:
- The ideal candidate knows a lot about the internet. The super ideal candidate can make stuff on the internet. Any combination of basic design or programming or project management is awesome, but not required.
- Writing, too. And research.
- This is not a full-time job. It's barely even half-time. So it should be your backup gig.
- It very possibly could grow into a fulltime job, soon, if you wanted.
- Some things might be interesting (meeting pitches, product invention) and some things won't be (sorry, Zuki needs to be walked).
- You must be in NYC, but you can probably work from home some of the time.
If you're interested, let me know!