Your 5 Favorite Things For the Next 5 Minutes
Five things that intrigue me right now:
1) The Atlantic Cities. Urban affairs microsite, yeah!
2) OKFocus. An agency-type-thing from Ryder Ripps. This is the other internet.
3) ScoutMob. The deals app that everyone suddenly seems to be using. Seriously, ask the person next to you I bet theyre using it.
4) Pinterest. Everyone knows how fast this is growing, but its fun to wonder how Tumblr might react.
5) EW Viewer & TV Guide Watchlist. Sure, Umami and GetGlue have a head start, but it's good to see that the magazines arent just sitting around waiting for social tv to eat their lunch. Everyone seems to acknowledge this is going to eventually be a huge industry. My guess is that some futuristic AppleTV/Twitter integration takes the market, but maybe someone else can get a mindshare first.
(#Flashback! This is what blogging used to be. Yeah, I'm not sure if it's any better either.)2 hours ago