Your 5 Favorite Things for the Next 5 Minutes
Five things that intrigue me right now:
1) Match the DeLillo to The Cover. 10 for 10.
2) Kabletown. Ive heard NBC employees including executives actually refer to Comcast as Kabletown, even at work. Ill be surprised if this will be allowed to continue forever.
3) Sarah Silvermans 13 Breakup Songs. I made it into a Spotify list.
4) Felix Salmon: The Future of Adverising and Mark Suster: The Future of TV. These two pieces say an immense amount about two things I am currently obsessed with talking about.
5) The Verge. The Verge is the tighest merger of magazine thinking and blog culture that weve ever seen. Its also proof that even crowded spaces can be broken into with the right execution.