My New Year's Blog Resolutions:
- Redesign this damn thing. Make it cleaner. Get rid of all that "personality" on the right.
- Build more unique dynamic applications.
- Make that damn XML-newsfeed page.
- Build that damn XML-Flash-MP3 radio app you've been talking about.
- When are you going to finish those damn surveys?
- And comments. Huh, what about those damn comments?
- Rex, you hate updating that calendar. Why don't you finally make the damn thing dynamic?
- That text page is one damn sorry excuse for PDA-accessibility.
- Those CFM-generated archive pages aren't cutting it. You know damn well search engines don't like them unless they're individual unique pages.
- Instead of uploading those images each day, finish that cfload.
- How long you been saying that you were gonna finish that damn XML feed?
- Stop talking in third-person, alright?
- Less talk, more rock.